Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the Dunnes Stores VALUEclub scheme in the Republic of Ireland is Dunnes Stores, 46-50 South Great George’s St, Dublin 2.
- These Terms & Conditions ("Terms") govern the use of your Dunnes Stores VALUEclub card and key fob (collectively, "Card"), which is the property of the promoter and must be surrendered if so requested.
- When these Terms mention “Dunnes Stores,” “promoter”, “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to the Dunnes Stores company. If you use our Card, we will refer to you using the terms “user”, “you”, “your” or “yours” in these Terms.
- Please read through these Terms in conjunction with our Website Terms and Privacy Statement prior to using your Card.
- When you use your Card, you confirm acceptance of our Terms.
- To join the Dunnes Stores VALUEclub scheme you must be resident in the Republic of Ireland and aged 18 years or over. Your Card may only be used in participating outlets. The promoter may refuse to issue a membership card and it reserves the right to terminate or alter the Dunnes Stores VALUEclub scheme, and the Terms of this scheme, without prior notice. The promoter’s decision shall be final and binding in all matters regarding the Dunnes Stores VALUEclub scheme.
- Your Dunnes Stores VALUEclub Card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
- Printed statements made by the promoter regarding the Dunnes Stores VALUEclub scheme form part of the Terms governing the scheme.
- The promoter of the Dunnes Stores VALUEclub scheme reserves the right to transfer the operation of the scheme to another company within the Promoters’ group. In such an event the transferee company would then become the Promoter of the scheme and would be subject to these Terms.
- VALUEclub cards must be registered within 12 months of the first use (Click here to Register). Failure to do so shall mean that we reserve the right to deactivate the Card and any points contained on the card up to that date may be deleted. Dunnes Stores shall in no way be liable for the loss of any VALUEclub points or VALUEclub vouchers due to deactivation.
- If you have registered your Card and have not made any purchases for 12 months, we reserve the right to deactivate your card and any points contained on the card up to that date may be deleted. Dunnes Stores shall in no way be liable for the loss of any VALUEclub points or VALUEclub vouchers due to deactivation. You may rejoin the scheme at any time.
- One point will be awarded for every €1 spent by you in the Republic of Ireland. Points can be earned in store or in the online store. There must be a spend of at least €1 on qualifying products in a single transaction for that transaction to qualify for points. Online purchases will exclude delivery charges or any other surcharges.
- Your Dunnes Stores VALUEclub Card must be presented to the cashier or at self-service checkout when making a purchase, in order for points to be accumulated by you. You must add your VALUEclub number to your online My Account before making an online purchase in order to receive your points.
- If you do not have your Card with you at the time of transaction you can bring your receipt to any Customer Service desk within 14 days of your purchase and the points will be added to your account. This does not apply to purchases made in our online store.
- You will be able to collect points in any participating outlet in the Republic of Ireland only, and within our online store if you have registered your VALUEclub card number in your online My Account.
- Points will be deducted for the value of refunds given. Any promotional points earned on the original transaction will also be deducted.
- Points cannot be earned in respect of purchases of tobacco products, medicines, phone cards, lottery tickets, infant formula products, vending machine purchases or purchases of gift vouchers, gift cards and saving stamps. Points cannot be earned on delivery charges or other surcharges. Other products may be excluded at the discretion of the promoter or by operation of the law.
- Points will be accumulated throughout the year and your VALUEclub vouchers will be sent to you via a mailing (if you earn 200 points during a collection period). The promoter reserves the right to vary the points collection period and the redemption value of points.
- In order to qualify to receive a VALUEclub mailing you need to have earned a minimum of 200 points during the specified collection period. Once you have earned 200 points you will be entitled to €2 in Dunnes Stores VALUEclub vouchers. For every 100 points accumulated by you after that, you will receive a €1 Dunnes Stores VALUEclub voucher.
- Points earned during the specified collection period will be carried forward if there is insufficient points to qualify for a Dunnes Stores VALUEclub voucher mailing. If you have qualified to receive a mailing and vouchers any points left over after your vouchers have been issued will be carried forward into the next points collection period.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all of your personal details are up to date and to contact us if you have not received a VALUEclub mailing. If we receive a returned mailing we will not issue another mailing until the customer contacts us to confirm their address details.
- Your name can be removed from the scheme at any time if you request it.
- You can update your registration information by either of the following options:
(a) contacting us on the below number:
Republic of Ireland: 1890 25 3185
International: +353 818 300066
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8am-7pm & Sat & Sun 10am-6pm
(b) submitting a request to [email protected]
- Please refer to the Dunnes Stores Privacy Statement to understand how we process and utilise your personal information and the rights you have in relation to us processing your personal information.
- Dunnes Stores VALUEclub vouchers are valid for use in the Republic of Ireland stores only when presented with a VALUEclub card bearing the same number. They are not valid on our online shopping site currently.
- Dunnes Stores VALUEclub vouchers may be used in stores in the Republic of Ireland for full or part payment for a transaction, no change will be given nor can they be exchanged for cash.
- Dunnes Stores VALUEclub vouchers may not be used for purchases in respect of tobacco products, gift vouchers, or saving stamps. Other products may be excluded at the discretion of the promoter or by operation of the law.
- The promoter reserves the right to reject any voucher if it deems in its sole discretion that it has been forged or otherwise tampered with.
- Dunnes Stores VALUEclub vouchers carry an expiry date. Vouchers cannot be used beyond that date and the value will not be reissued to the VALUEclub account.
- Lost or Stolen VALUEclub vouchers can only be reissued if they are reported to to Customer Service before their expiry date and provided they have not been cashed. The reissued vouchers will be included in the next VALUEclub mailing.