Mon, 15 June 2015
Now that we are finally having some nice weather I recommend trying my new refreshing lemonade. Made in small batches in Co. Tipperary using pure lemon juice, it is really tangy and fresh with no additives or preservatives. I like to customise mine by adding fresh mint and my Considered ginger or rose syrup.
- ½ bottle Considered Sparkling Lemonade (available at the following stores)
- 3 tbsp Considered Rose Syrup or Considered Ginger Syrup (available at the following stores)
- Fresh Mint
- Crushed Ice
- 1. Pour ½ bottle Considered Sparkling Lemonade into a carafe or pitcher.
- 2. Add 3 tbsp of Considered Ginger syrup (or Considered Rose syrup) and stir to combine. Taste and add more if needed.
- 3. Top with crushed ice and a few sprigs of fresh mint. Serve and enjoy!
Let me know if you make this and how you get on #consideredbyhj
Considered by Helen James is available at selected stores
Products used: Tumblers3541112 Carafe3541111