Parmesan Puff Stars
This is the time of year when people drop in for a visit. That is what the festive season is all about, but unexpected guests can be stressful. These puff pastry parmesan stars are the perfect bite to give to friends with a drink, and using shop bought puff pastry makes this a really quick solution for entertaining. Pop them in the oven for 15 minutes and warm, crumbly cheesy morsels can be munched on while you catch up with your loved ones.
- 1 roll of puff pastry (at room temperature)
- 3 ounces (85 g) Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Sprinkle of sea salt or flavoured sea salt
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC.
- 2. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- 3. Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Using a cookie cutter (I used my star cookie cutter) cut your shapes out and place on lined your baking tray.
- 4. Sprinkle each star with grated parmesan and a little touch of sea salt.
- 5. Bake in the oven for 15 mins. or until they are golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
Let me know if you make this and how you get on #consideredbyhj
Considered by Helen James is available at selected stores
Products used: Ludlow Platter3541120 Waffle Tea Towel3511120