TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, the Supplier, their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children, spouses regardless of where they live), agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter all you have to do is purchase any Dairygold product between 17/10/15 and 10/11/15 in a participating Dunnes Stores store in the Republic of Ireland whilst stocks last and swipe you Value Club Card At the till to be automatically entered into the draw.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 10/11/2015 at 23.59 GMT.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No late, incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- There are two (2) prizes to be won. Prizes includes: return flights for two people leaving Dublin and returning from Carcassonne or Toulouse- flights will be arranged by Dairygold and are subject to availability; 5 nights accommodation based on two adults sharing in Carcassonne located in the South of France; 6 day all-inclusive Gourmet Explorer package which will give winners the opportunity to cook with two of France’s finest chefs, explore regional delicacies, fine wines and produce from the Languedoc region; return transfer to and from the airport is included in the Gourmet Explorer prize package. Prize is subject to availability. Winners will need to be available on one of the following dates to avail of the package; 06/05/2016 – 11/05/2016, 03/06/2016 to 08/06/2016, 16/09/2016 to 21/09/2016 or 30/09/2016 to 05/10/2016.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be available in any circumstances.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter any operator of the Gourmet Explorer package.
- The prize winners will be responsible for ensuring that they and any person travelling with them hold valid passports (with minimum six (6) months validity beyond the return date), any necessary visas and travel documents. Any further expenses incurred by the winners and their guests with regard to travel and in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner and their guests,
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- The winners and their guests shall be responsible for any damage to any hotel or other venues (including their contents) visited by the winner and their guests throughout the trip caused as a result of a deliberate or negligent act or omission of the winner and their guests
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date and must correctly answer a test of skill. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by phone or in writing (depending on the contact details supplied to the Promoter by the entrant), within seven (7) days of the closing date and will be asked to correctly answer a test of skill in order to redeem the prize. Three attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the first attempt of contact (or within 7 days of the date stated on correspondence sent by mail) the prize will be deemed to be unclaimed and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend and extend this promotion in exceptional circumstances.
- The promoter may use and share your information with businesses and suppliers that provide prizes for the promotion or who process information on our behalf, solely in relation to the promotion.
- By purchasing a Dairygold product and using a Value Club card at the till upon purchase of the Dairygold product, all entrants will be deemed to have consented to the use of their personal data registered in connection with their Value Club Card for the purpose of being entered into the competition. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Dunnes Stores, 46 – 50 South Great Georges St, Dublin 2
Supplier: Kerry Foods, Hawthorn House, Millennium Park, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Open to ROI residents aged 18+. To enter purchase any Dairygold between 17/10/15 and 10/11/15 in a participating Dunnes Stores store whilst stocks last, then Scan your Value Club Card at the till. Closing date: 10/11/15. Max 1 entry per person. Prize is a trip to Carcassonne in the South of France for 2! There are 2 x prizes to be won, prizes are subject terms of the prize supplier.