Terms and Conditions Text & Win Dinner for 10 People Cooked in your own home by Chef Neven Maguire
Entry to this competition has been closed!
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Zinmobi and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children, spouses and partners (including children of partners and spouses) regardless of where they live), agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- To enter: Sms NEVEN along with your Full NAME to Free text 50555.
- All SMS entrants into the promotion will receive a message via SMS to confirm that their entry has been successfully received. Entrants will not be charged for receiving the confirmation SMS.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 28/09/2016 at 23.59 GMT
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No late, incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Only one entry per customer per unique mobile number.
- There is one (1) prize to be won which consists of a 4 course 'Simply Better' tasting menu for a maximum of 10 people cooked in your own home by Celebrity Chef Neven Maguire inclusive of tablewear, food, full preparation and clean up plus transport and 4 bottles of Prosecco to start with 4 bottles of Red Wine and 4 Bottles of White Wine with the total prize valued at €1,500.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be available under any circumstances.
- The prize is subject to the promoters and Chef Neven Maguire availability and excludes the month of December 2016. The prize needs to be booked by 30/11/2017 and excludes all Bankholiday weekends in 2016/17. The promoter will agree a suitable date with the winner that works for all parties.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning the prize (to the extent permissible by law). The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by the closing date . In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final.
- The Supplier and/or the prize team (consisting of Chef Neven Maguire and assistants) shall be liable for any damages caused by the prize team in accordance with the T&Cs and waiver presented on behalf of the Supplier to the winner on the night of the meal.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- The winner will be notified by phone or by email (depending on the contact details that are held by Dunnes Stores), within fourteen (14) days of the closing date. The Promoter will make all reasonable endeavors to contact the winner of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted by the Promoter within 30 days of the prize draw, their prize will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- The winner may be required to take part in some promotions and also to appear in photos upon the handover of the prize and at the time of the dinner whereby Dunnes Stores will have the rights to use these images for their own promotions. Should the winner not agree to such publicity, their prize may be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend and extend this competition in wholly exceptional circumstances outside of its control
- The Promoter may use and share your information with businesses and suppliers that provide prizes for the competition or who process information on our behalf, solely in relation to the competition
- By entering the competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- By entering you agree to receive special offers, through mobile, email and social media channels from the Promoter. You may opt out of receiving such marketing messages anytime by texting “stop” to 50555 (free text).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Dunnes Stores and any company within the Dunnes Stores group
Abridged T&C: Open to ROI residents aged 18+. To enter SMS NEVEN along with your Full NAME to Free text 50555. Closing date: 28/09/2016. Max 1 mobile number as entry per customer. The prize is Dinner for 10 people cooked in your own home by Chef Neven Maguire.
Promoter: Dunnes Stores