Always Here for our Customers
Please keep visiting this page for the latest information and share with others. We will make sure that we always have the latest information here for your convenience.
What are we doing to keep our customers and store teams safe?
- In addition to our standard cleaning programme, each store has a 'cleaning station' where customers can avail of anti-bacterial spray to wipe down their own trollies or basket handles if they so wish.
- We provide face coverings for our staff and continue to recommend the HSE guidelines of hand washing every 30 minutes as one of the most important measures in stopping the spread of the Covid 19 Coronavirus.
- A comprehensive social distancing programme has been rolled out in all stores. This has been designed to make it easy for customers to maintain the advised distance.
- Protective plastic screens are installed in stores at belted checkouts and kiosks.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all of our stores for customers and store teams.
- Since the outbreak of Covid 19 Coronavirus, Dunnes Stores has been in regular contact with the HSE, using their signage throughout our stores to reinforce behaviours to keep everyone safe. We continue to take all our guidance relating to Covid 19 Coronavirus from this trusted and expert source.
Why is social distancing so important?
To reduce the risk of spreading Covid 19 Coronavirus, keeping 2 metres distance is recommended by the HSE and all leading health bodies. This is why our stores have strong social distancing programmes in place.
Should I expect to queue?
The social distancing safety measures we have implemented mean that there may be queuing at the store entrance. Safety is our priority.
Will your opening hours remain the same in all of your shops?
Our opening hours are subject to change. To see the latest store opening hours please check our Store Information section: https://www.dunnesstores.com/store-locator.
Do you offer designated shopping hours for elderly customers, family carers and customers who are vulnerable?
Dunnes Stores has designated shopping hours between 11.00am and 1pm daily for elderly customers (70+), or those who have any health issues that make them vulnerable. Their carers are also welcome at this time and should ask staff if they need help, especially if they are shopping for several people in one trip. It is extremely important to us to look after these customers so we have designated checkouts and staff during these times to help with their shopping.
If there are any queues, elderly, medically vulnerable customers and carers will be prioritised. We respectfully ask customers to avoid coming to the store during these hours and to shop at other times. Working together means we all get to keep each other safe.
Orders and delivery
Can I place an online order for Fashion and Homewares for Click and Collect store delivery?
Customers can choose to have their online order delivered free to their selected store with a 2 day delivery promise for orders placed before 8pm Sunday to Friday.
Please note there are no store deliveries on Sundays or on Bank Holidays and deliveries may be delayed due to operational issues such as adverse weather weather conditions and during peak periods.
Once an order is delivered to the selected store, a Ready for Collection email will be sent to the email address provided when ordering. Please bring a copy of this email (digital or printed) when collecting your order from a Fashion and Homewares Pay Point or Grocery Pay Point in store.
Dunnes Stores Fashion and Homewares stores and select Grocery stores in Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Spain offer this Click & Collect service.
For more information, see Click & Collect FAQs.
Does Dunnes Stores offer a online Grocery Delivery or a Click and Collect service?
Currently, we do not offer a nationwide online grocery delivery or a Click & Collect service, but we have recently launched the following grocery services for customers:
• Online grocery delivery service with Buymie that is operational in Dublin and Cork. Find out more.
• Grocery delivery service for customers living within a 10km range of our Cornelscourt store. Find out more.
• Home Delivery Service - 20 of our stores offer a handy home delivery service. Find out more.
• Phone In & Collect Service – place your order and make payment over the phone with your local store manager and collect your order before 6pm in-store. Find out more.
Should I be concerned about touching an order I have received or collected?
The HSE and UK Public Health have advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the Covid 19 Coronavirus. In keeping with health advice regular hand washing is recommended.