Always Here for our Customers
Please keep visiting this page for the latest information and share with others. We will make sure that we always have the latest information here for your convenience.
What are we doing to keep our customers and store teams safe?
- In addition to our standard cleaning programme, each store has a 'cleaning station' where customers can avail of anti-bacterial spray to wipe down their own trollies or basket handles if they so wish.
- We provide face coverings for our staff and continue to recommend the HSE guidelines of hand washing every 30 minutes as one of the most important measures in stopping the spread of the Covid 19 Coronavirus.
- A comprehensive social distancing programme has been rolled out in all stores. This has been designed to make it easy for customers to maintain the advised distance.
- Protective plastic screens are installed in stores at belted checkouts and kiosks
- Hand sanitizer is available in all of our stores for customers and store teams.
- Since the outbreak of Covid 19 Coronavirus, Dunnes Stores has been in regular contact with the HSE, using their signage throughout our stores to reinforce behaviours to keep everyone safe. We continue to take all our guidance relating to Covid 19 Coronavirus from this trusted and expert source.
Why is social distancing so important?
To reduce the risk of spreading Covid 19 Coronavirus, keeping 2 metres distance is recommended by the HSE and all leading health bodies. This is why our stores have strong social distancing programmes in place.
Should I expect to queue?
The social distancing safety measures we have implemented mean that there may be queuing at the store entrance. Safety is our priority.
Will your opening hours remain the same in all of your shops?
Our opening hours are subject to change. To see the latest store opening hours please check our Store Information section: https://www.dunnesstores.com/store-locator.
Do you offer designated shopping hours for elderly customers, family carers and customers who are vulnerable?
Dunnes Stores has designated shopping hours between 11.00am and 1pm daily for elderly customers (70+), or those who have any health issues that make them vulnerable. Their carers are also welcome at this time and should ask if they need help, especially if they are shopping for several people in one trip. It is extremely important to us to look after these customers so we have designated checkouts and staff during these times to help with their shopping.
If there are any queues, elderly, medically vulnerable customers and carers will be prioritised. We respectfully ask customers to avoid coming to the store during these hours and to shop at other times. Working together means we all get to keep each other safe.
Orders and delivery
Can I place an online order for Fashion and Homewares for Click and Collect store delivery?
Click and Collect store delivery service for fashion and homewares orders with delivery to your selected ROI or NI store.
Our delivery promise is currently 2 to 3 days following the order date in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
We also deliver to the UK and a number of international countries which can be selected on dunnesstores.com
Does Dunnes Stores offer a online Grocery Delivery or a Click and Collect service?
Currently, we do not offer a nationwide online grocery delivery or a Click & Collect service, but we have recently launched the following grocery services for customers:
Should I be concerned about touching an order I have received or collected?
The HSE and UK Public Health have advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the Covid 19 Coronavirus. In keeping with health advice regular hand washing is recommended.