Rosemary roasted spiced nuts
Perfect nuts for a party, these herbed salty spiced nuts are a lovely blend of sweet and savoury, but be warned, they are highly addictive!
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tbsp ginger syrup
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 400g assorted nuts
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC.
- 2. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- 3. Spread evenly onto a baking tray and roast for 10-15 mins unitl golden brown.
- 4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- 5. These will keep in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks (but they will never last that long!)
Let me know if you make these and how you get on #consideredbyhj
Products used: Marble board3512115 Ginger Syrup3561113